Emergencies can occur at any time for a range of reasons. The first priority is always you and your family's safety.
- For life-threatening or critical situations phone 000.
- For help with storm damage or floods, contact State Emergency Services (SES) or phone 13 25 00.
If there is a fallen power line or gas leak, call your energy distributor.
Loss of supply
In case of a suspected gas leak (reticulated or piped gas, not gas cylinders),
- Brisbane CBD and northern suburbs, Ipswich, Gladstone, Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Maryborough and Hervey Bay: contact Australian Gas Networks or phone 1800 427 532
- Southern Brisbane suburbs, Gold Coast, Toowoomba and Oakey: contact Allgas Energy or phone 1300 763 106
- Customers in Roma and Dalby contact your local governments:
- Maranoa Regional Council 1300 007 662 or
- Western Downs Regional Council 1300 268 624.
- Please call 000 if there is imminent threat to life. Otherwise, for concerns over unsafe dam walls call 1300 596 709.
- Access the emergency action plans for referable dams in Queensland.