The Renewable energy project development guide provides a snapshot of the processes involved in developing a renewable energy project in Queensland.
The guide is designed to assist potential renewable energy project proponents seeking information on:
- renewable energy generation
- site selection
- transmission and distribution network connections
- development planning and approvals
- power purchasing arrangements
- funding assistance.
Find out more
- For further information on tenures, approvals, grid connections and regulatory frameworks that are relevant for renewable energy projects in Queensland, contact the Department of Energy and Water Supply on 13 74 68.