Department of Energy and Water Supply

Electricity rebates

Current electricity rebates and concessions include:

If you are on-sold electricity

Owners or proprietors of residential home parks or multi-unit residences are required to claim for a rebate on behalf of eligible pensioners or seniors. Find out about rebates for residents of home park or multi-unit residential premises.

We also have further information about on-selling electricity.

For customers on card-operated meters

Contact Ergon Energy or telephone 1800 850 451 for details on how to apply for the rebate.

Last updated:
16 March 2017
Was this page useful?