- WSR001 Validation Program Approval Application (PDF, 592.5KB)
- WSR002 Recycled Water Management Plan Approval Application (PDF, 600.3KB)
- WSR003 Exemption Application (PDF, 600.6KB)
- WSR004 Internal review of decision application (PDF, 634.6KB)
- WSR005 Notice of Noncompliance with Water Quality Criteria—Recycled Water (PDF, 671.0KB) - this notice is for use by recycled water providers and/or scheme managers to advise the regulator of a noncompliance incident.
- WSR006 Recycled Water Management Plan Amendment Application (PDF, 600.1KB)
- WSR007 Validation Program Amendment Application (PDF, 571.9KB)
- WSR010 Notice of Intent to Permanently Stop Supply (PDF, 594.2KB)
- WSR011 Notice of Unscheduled Stoppage (PDF, 566.7KB)
- WSR012 Notice of Having Permanently Stopped Supply (PDF, 567.6KB)
- WSR013 Application to Resume Supply (PDF, 589.7KB)
- WSR014 Notice of Change: Exemption Under Section 257 (PDF, 593.3KB)
- WSR015 Request to Amend Recycled Water Management Plan (PDF, 616.0KB)
Forms for CSG recycled water
The non-regulatoryIncident Reporting Guideline for Recycled Water Schemes (PDF, 332.7KB) assists recycled water providers and scheme managers to meet the incident reporting requirements of the Act.
The Manual for Recycled Water Agreements in Queensland (PDF, 1.8MB) provides information and guidance on writing a contract to supply and use recycled water and includes a model agreement. It can be used as a reference for preparing recycled water agreements.
If you have difficulty downloading any of these PDF documents please contact:
Queensland Water Supply Regulator
PO Box 15456
City East Q 4002
Email: Queensland Water Supply Regulator